I love to help people start and grow ideas. I've co-founded a number of technology companies, including: MediaCore (education technology), Pusher (realtime messaging) and New Bamboo (web agency). Collectively they’ve raised over $6M in capital and created many times that in shareholder value.
I currently serve as the CEO of New Bamboo. Prior to this, I was COO of MediaCore, focusing on fundraising, sales and marketing.
MediaCore was acquired by Workday in 2015.
In 2015 I also co-founded Impact.tech to help support disruptive technology startups that combine profit & purpose.
My interests and expertise lies in and at the intersections of:
☁ Web, mobile tech and Software as a Service (SaaS).
$ Fundraising, M&A, sales and marketing growth hacking.
✏ EdTech, MOOCs and general access to education and knowledge.
♻ Environment and green energy causes and technology.
⚕ Humanitarian aid and disaster relief.
✈ UAV/drones and electric aircraft.
Drop me an email (damien at tanner.me). I'm always excited to hear from new people.
Contact me: my first name at this domain.
- Impact.tech (co-founder, London chapter) - Supporting disruptive technology startups that combine profit & purpose.
- New Bamboo (co-founder and CEO) - Digital product development agency.
- MediaCore (Acquired by Workday) - Transform learning with online video.
- Pusher (co-founder and board member) - Realtime messaging platform.
- Panda (Acquired in 2013). Cloud video encoding platform.